Welcome

I'm an aspiring boutique owner with dreams of painting the world PINK!!! Femininity is a trait I believe all women should celebrate and embrace. I have a love for vintage fashion and all things nostalgic! 'Vintage' women like Dorothy Dandridge, Marilyn Monroe and Lucille Ball inspire me.

MVH will be a 'webstination' (web+destination) for women to celebrate their womanhood...a PINK sanctuary!!!

Come with me on this glamorous journey!!!!

Find It Here

01 March 2010

'The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Music....'

For anyone who doesn't know I am a big fan of Youtube. I search Youtube for everything from tutorials, hauls and simple entertainment. Recently, while on youtube I came across a breath of fresh air in the form of a young singer named 'Zewdy'. In this day and age of auto-tune singers it was so refreshing to hear an original sound. She has various videos of herself singing some popular songs but she has a way of making them her own. Zewdy definitely has what it takes to make it to the top!!!

Listen here:




Remember to check her out on www.zewdy.com. I promise you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment