Welcome

I'm an aspiring boutique owner with dreams of painting the world PINK!!! Femininity is a trait I believe all women should celebrate and embrace. I have a love for vintage fashion and all things nostalgic! 'Vintage' women like Dorothy Dandridge, Marilyn Monroe and Lucille Ball inspire me.

MVH will be a 'webstination' (web+destination) for women to celebrate their womanhood...a PINK sanctuary!!!

Come with me on this glamorous journey!!!!

Find It Here

02 June 2010

Heavens to BETSEY!!




My apologies to my readers for the lack of activity on this blog...things have been bonkers but the 'storm' has seemed to pass so now we may continue with our regularly scheduled program!!

This is just a quick post to pay homage to the wonderfully creative Betsey Johnson! Recently I've found myself doing quite a bit of shopping and happened to stumble upon Betsey's store and boy oh boy was I thrilled!!! As I walked into this tiny store tucked behind a giant indoor water fountain and onto that black and white checkered floor it was as if I had fallen into Betsey's world...aaaaahhhh I could live in that moment forever!!! So after looking through all those pretty, colorful, frilly dresses I managed to find the perfect LBD, and then my emotions went from happiness to sheer excitement when the sales associate placed my very own Betsey Johnson LBD in that fabulous glossy pink bag with satin handles!!! I was so in love with my BJ experience that I made it a priority to stop by again almost a week or two later, and found the perfect summer tunic!!!

*Please note that I haven't worn the LBD as of yet but will post pics when the time comes*

No comments:

Post a Comment