Welcome

I'm an aspiring boutique owner with dreams of painting the world PINK!!! Femininity is a trait I believe all women should celebrate and embrace. I have a love for vintage fashion and all things nostalgic! 'Vintage' women like Dorothy Dandridge, Marilyn Monroe and Lucille Ball inspire me.

MVH will be a 'webstination' (web+destination) for women to celebrate their womanhood...a PINK sanctuary!!!

Come with me on this glamorous journey!!!!

Find It Here

14 February 2011

Spicy Sugar ? ? ?


Sugar and Spice and everything nice that's what BIG girls are made of...or at least that is what you will believe after visiting this great blog I discovered www.iamsomafia.tumblr.com. This blog is an extension site of the company's main site with a focus on edgy, in your face fashion!!! The blog is fairly new so posts are quite limited but visiting the main site www.thesugarmafia.com you can see how these two are a perfect pair, a double dose of sweet heat!!! Yummy!! Go check it for yourself, I'm sure you will be delighted!!


Also don't forget to follow (via twitter): @lil_missmidnite (blogger) and @TheSugarMafia

No comments:

Post a Comment