Welcome

I'm an aspiring boutique owner with dreams of painting the world PINK!!! Femininity is a trait I believe all women should celebrate and embrace. I have a love for vintage fashion and all things nostalgic! 'Vintage' women like Dorothy Dandridge, Marilyn Monroe and Lucille Ball inspire me.

MVH will be a 'webstination' (web+destination) for women to celebrate their womanhood...a PINK sanctuary!!!

Come with me on this glamorous journey!!!!

Find It Here

27 February 2010

25 Things...About ME!!!




So, I saw this done on another blog and thought it would be fun to do!

1. My favorite drink from Starbucks is Caramel Macchiato!! Yummy!!!
2. I don't like the feel of velvet or suede.
3. I don't like to hear people talk into a cup.
4. Shakespeare and Edgar Allen Poe are two of my favorite writers.
5. I love architecture.
6. My favorite color is PINK... so pretty!!!!
7. I absolutely positively love ice cream some of my faves are Haagen Daz Pineapple Coconut and Edy's Slow Churned Cookies and Cream!
8. I love italian food... ciao bella!!!
9. I have a weird obsession with the alphabet...(i'll make a video to make sense of this..lol)
10. One of my favorite movies is 'A Clockwork Orange'.
11. I cannot function without 'to-do' lists...
12. I don't really understand rap/hip-hop music.
13. My favorite drink is an amaretto sour... the best one i ever had was in NYC (the village).
14. I have two tattoos and secretly wish I could have more like Kat Von D.
15. I collect magazines and I'm really anal about who handles them.
16. I own one pair of sneakers..
17. I am really interested in history of all kinds... find it extremely fascinating
18. Chemistry was my favorite subject in high school.
19. I rarely buy music because I still enjoy listening to the radio.
20. I've never traveled outside the United States... sucks!
21. I can crochet, although I don't do it regularly.
22. I DO NOT watch horror movies...i even turn the channel if a preview for a horror movie comes on... I'm such a punk lol!
23. I thought about becoming a Marine after high school...
24. I am a big fan of word find puzzles... they're the best!

Last but not least......

25. I LOVE FASHION... shoes, clothes, handbags.. aaaaahhhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment