Welcome

I'm an aspiring boutique owner with dreams of painting the world PINK!!! Femininity is a trait I believe all women should celebrate and embrace. I have a love for vintage fashion and all things nostalgic! 'Vintage' women like Dorothy Dandridge, Marilyn Monroe and Lucille Ball inspire me.

MVH will be a 'webstination' (web+destination) for women to celebrate their womanhood...a PINK sanctuary!!!

Come with me on this glamorous journey!!!!

Find It Here

17 February 2010

Celebrity Threads!




This section is dedicated to celebrities of today with amazing style! The first celebs to be recognized are Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel, for bringing new life to retro fashions!! Looking at these two ladies, it is sometimes hard to remember that they are from this time period!

No comments:

Post a Comment